Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition
Invite young entrepreneurs from all over the world to discuss one or more of our 17 Sustainable Development Goals ( SDGs) with us. The Goi Peace Foundation and Stiftung Entrepreneurship. It aims to emphasize the role of young people in making the world more sustainable and help us face the most important economic, social, environmental, health, and public problems.
- Opportunity type: Funded
- Opportunity: Competition
- Gender: Male and Female
- Organizer: Entrepreneurship campus
- Deadline: September 30, 2020
- A virtual Gold Badge and a Plaque will be presented to the Grand Prize winners.
- A virtual Silver Badge and certificate are awarded to second-prize winners.
- A virtual Bronze Badge and certificate will be awarded to the third winners.
- A virtual gold badge and medal will be awarded to the People’s Preference Winner (the highest number of votes for each category).
In addition, three applicants, who have demonstrated an exceptional ‘entrepreneurship spirit’ by successful involvement in the Entrepreneurship Campus, will receive an Entrepreneurship Campus award.
They also nominate three candidates for a recipient of the Badge Certification Campus Award to preserve the true “entrepreneurship spirit.”
An honorary badge will be issued to all Finalists not chosen as the recipients of the awards.
At a ceremony held at the company meeting online in December 2020, we will also introduce the winners.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidate age should be under 13 – 29 years old
- Getting a new vision and committing (SDGs) to innovation. Or you already run a company, a voluntary organization, or a program that is informal.
- English Language Required
How to Apply
For more information please visit the official website
Subscribe to our newsletter!