The Young Global Changers program brings together youth from around the world who are working towards a shift in the global paradigm, combining their talents and becoming a strong voice for change. Successful applicants will receive a full scholarship in Berlin, Germany from April 17-22, 2020 to participate in the Global Solutions Summer School and the Global Solutions Summit.
[Fully Funded] YOUNG GLOBAL CHANGER PROGRAM 2020
April 17-22, 2020 || Berlin, Germany
Deadline: 1 December 2019
Who is eligible for this fellowship
- Between 21 and 35 years of age.
Young researchers and academics engaged in a research project that addresses economic, social and environmental sustainability-related issues.
- In a social enterprise, young entrepreneurs and innovators are involved.
- Young non-profit leaders, active at local, regional, or global level as community organizers, advocacy leaders, campaigners, or implementers of social, economic, or environmental change.
Benefits of Fellowship
- Expenses for travel to and from Berlin
- Summer School & Summit time accommodation (April 17-22, 2020) Free admission to the 2020 Summit
- Global Solutions.
- Lectures with academic and beyond global think-leaders.
- Comprehensive workshops in summer schools
- Networking opportunities from academia, business, politics, and civil society with great minds.
- Access to an exclusive global Young Global Changers like-minded network.
- Possibilities for further involvement
For more information and apply for this fellowship please visit the official website