Young Engineers and Future Leaders Competition-SDGs Through Engineering
A new competition for the best ideas and projects of young engineers is being initiated by the World Federation of engineering organizations, and its Committee on Young Engineers and future leaders (including the United Nations Major Group for Youth and Children, UN MGCY) for the achievement of sustainable growth targets. The first World Technology Day for Sustainable Development competition is being held.
You are invited to submit a short description of your ideas or projects in which you are currently working.
One or more of the following 17 SDGs can be based on your ideas or projects. The presentation is in English and should contain no more than 300 words.
- No poverty
- Zero Hunger
- Good Health and Well-Being for people
- Quality Education
- Gender Equality
- Clean Water and Sanitation
- Affordable and Clean Energy
- Decent Work and Economic Growth
- Industry, Innovation, and Infrastructure
- Reduced Inequalities.
- Sustainable Cities and communities
- responsible Consumption and Production
- Climate Change
- Life Below Water
- Life on Land
- Peace, Justice, and Strong Institutions
- Partnerships for Goals.
Criteria | Young Engineers and Future Leaders
- Plan affect one or more of the UN SDG goals.
- The role of the author in the project
- Level of creativity to address the problem and how to create a solution
- Performance of presentation
Note: The final results are announced: UNESCO World Technology Day in Paris 4 March 2020
- Candidate age should be under 35 years on December 31, 2020
- Have an idea or vision for sustainable development.
How To Apply
For more details please contact [email protected]