With the collaboration of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), the Athens Photo World (APW) aims to help and spotlight the international photojournalists and Greek for the year 2020. The winning image will be shown at the APW festival next year, with the photographer’s own exhibition. A global talented photographer will apply to participate and receive the € 15,000 award for their effort.
- Opportunity type: Fully funded
- Opportunity: Award
- Award Country: Greek
- Gender: Male and Female
- Award amount: 15000 €
- Organization: Stavros Niarchos Foundation
- Project: A global professional photographer
- Deadline: 25 April 2020
- Applicants may apply at no program cost
- Any photographer international may apply
- As of January 2017 and December 2019, artistic tasks of the claimant will be carried out.
- You should only submit reportage and documentary proposals
- The project format will be 72 dpi and 3000 pixels of the large scale, with the caption, written in English.
- The final candidate chosen must generate the RAW image files as the camera delivers them.
- The winner will send 300 dpi of the original file size of uploaded images.
- Should have a statement of qualified dedication to register.
- The applicants must be confirmed to be the creators and copyright owners of the displayed images.
- Applicants needed to grant the Athens Photo Community the freedom to use their images for the promotion of competition such as the internet, newspaper, and social media.
- The photographs submitted must be authentic and would not have been subject to visual editing of any sort.
- The photographs submitted would have to remain their authors ‘ intellectual property.
- Personal information
- A short biography
- 1 up to 99 projects
- 1up to 24 photos for the per project
- Files must be in JPG format and at least 3000 PXL
- Project explanation such as title, project description, year, and location.
- An accompanying text/story
How to apply
For more information please visit the official website