USTC China Scholarship 2020
For the 2020 USTC Scholarship, you are invited to apply to China. The BS, MS and Ph.D. programs are offered and are fully funded in the University of Science and Technology of China. The program is available in both Chinese and English.
To apply for the Scholarship, you do not need to request an English test. GPA is not mandatory. Students of all nationalities, colors, castes, finance, and academics are welcome. Don’t miss the perfect opportunity to apply for this great Scholarship program.
- Name of Scholarship: USTC Scholarship
- Host Country: China
- Program Level: Bachelor | Master | PhD
- Duration of Scholarship
- 4 Years
- 2 – 3 Years
- 3 – 4 Years
- Financial Type: Fully Funded
- Host University: University of Science and Technology of China
- Scholarship Language: English and Chines
- No Need for TOEFL and IELTS Score
- Deadline: March 31, 2020
- Scholarship Availability: International Student
Benefits of USTC Scholarship
- Full tuition fee
- Full tuition for each program ( Currency CNY )
- Bachelor: 2,000 Per Month
- Master: 3,000 Per Month
- Ph.D.: 3,500 Per Month
- Accommodation for the University
- Health Insurance during your program
Who is Eligible to Apply
- Should not be a citizen of china
- Applicants who have been eligible for any other Chinese scholarship or funding for 2019-20
- Graduates who are supposed to graduate by 2020 will apply a pre-graduate certificate to ensure that they graduate by July 2020.
- Ph.D. Candidates
- Candidates trying to apply for a Ph.D. degree must have finished a master’s degree on September 1st, 2020 and should be under 40 years old.
- Master Candidate
- Candidates eligible for a master’s degree should have a bachelor’s degree and on September 1st, 2020 should be under 35 years old.
- Bachelor Candidate
- Candidates applying for a bachelor’s degree should have a high school certificate on September 1st, 2020 and it must be under 30 years old.
- Online Form
- Recommendation letter
- proposal: Why you want to study in china?
Who to Apply
For more information please visit the official website