Home and international students who have been or are currently enrolled in a course can apply at the University of Melbourne to obtain a Master’s degree in research and a Ph.D. Stipends are funded and cover tuition fees and living expenses.
- Day of submission of applications:1 Jan 2019
- value: Full Academic year fee up to $110,000
- Camps: All fields of Study
- Number of Scholarship: 600 Scholarship
- Deadline: 31 December 2019
- Availability degree:
Who can Apply
All Australia Citizen and international students can apply at the University of Melbourne to obtain a Master’s degree in research and a Ph.D.
Benefits of Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- Living expenses
- Health Cover
How to Apply
New students who register for a Master’s or Ph.D. courses before the corresponding course deadline are automatically considered for the bursaries. You are, however, obligated to complete and apply the online application form before the appropriate course deadline if you were already offered or currently accepted to a graduate research course. During the 7 days, a notice of the application for a scholarship is sent to you.
For More Information Please visit the University of Melbourne
- Here we link some Scholarship that you can apply Now
- how to wright official CV
- Question and Answer that aks in Afghanistan when you apply for a job
- English Grammer
- How to wright personal Statement