Details | UNITAR
- Opportunity type: Fully funded
- Opportunity: Online courses
- Study type: Online
- Organizer: UNITAR
- Gender: Male and Female
- Availability: International
- Deadline: Flexible
Courses | UNITAR
There is 21 free online courses that you can apply now
- E-tutorial on climate responsive budgeting
- E-tutorial on climate policy and public finance
- E- tutorial on climate information and services
- human health and climate change
- Cities and climate change
- children and Climate change
- REDD+ Academy E-Course
- Introduction to security sector reform
- Environment, Natural Resources, and UN Peacekeeping Operations: Restoring Governance of natural resources.
- Introduction to Environment, Natural Resources, and UN Peacekeeping Operations
- UN CC: Learn Introductory E-learning course on Climate Change
- Milestones in UN Peacekeeping
- Gender Matters
- Strengthening Civilian Capacities to protect civilians
- Conflict Series
- Integrated planning for climate change and biodiversity: you will learn the nexus between biodiversity, climate change, and land-use plans.
- Human Rights and the Environment: learn the relationship between human rights and the environment and environmental issues.
- introduction to the 2030 Agenda: A new agenda for a sustainable world.
- Mainstreaming the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- E-Tutorial on Global Framework for Climate Services: The importance and benefits of climate services for decision making in several thematic areas.
- Confronting Trauma- A primer for global action
How to apply
Subscribe to our newsletter!
[newsletter_form type=”minimal” lists=”undefined” button_color=”#F39C12″]