Free Courses Opens to the public at the United States Education and Research Institute (UNITAR). Courses that are delivered free of charge several times a year.
- Integrated planning for climate change and biodiversity: you will learn the nexus between biodiversity, climate change, and land-use plans.
- Human Rights and the Environment: learn the relationship between human rights and the environment and environmental issues.
- introduction to the 2030 Agenda: A new agenda for a sustainable world.
- Mainstreaming the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- E-Tutorial on Global Framework for Climate Services: The importance and benefits of climate services for decision making in several thematic areas.
- Confronting Trauma- A primer for global action
- Strengthening Civilian Capacities to protect civilians
- Conflict Series
- Gender Matters
- UN CC: Learn Introductory E-learning course on Climate Change
- Milestones in UN Peacekeeping ]
- Introduction to Environment, Natural Resources, and UN Peacekeeping Operations
- Environment, Natural Resources, and UN Peacekeeping Operations: Restoring Governance of natural resources.
- Introduction to security sector reform
- REDD+ Academy E-Course
- children and Climate change
- Cities and climate change
- human health and climate change
- E- tutorial on climate information and services
- E-tutorial on climate policy and public finance
- E-tutorial on climate responsive budgeting
How to apply
You Mast read each course description and details after that apply for it reed more information