UNESCO/ISEDC Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme – 2020
UNESCO Russia Fellowship Program 2020 applications are invited. Applications. UNESCO’s Co-Sponsored Russia Fellowship Initiative for international students worldwide is a fully-funded Cultural Exchange program.
The UNESCO Exchange Program takes 1 month to complete. Beginning 5 October to 30 October 2020, the UNESCO Conference is scheduled. English shall be the medium of instruction. All UNESCO Member States and Developing Countries students may apply.
For the UNESCO Conference, there is no need for IELTS / TOEFL. The UNESCO Fellowship aims to build the capacity of the world’s innovative young leaders in developing countries and transition countries to explore sustainable and renewable energy sources.
Detials | UNESCO Conference
- Opportunity type: Fully founded
- Opportunity: Fellowship
- Country: Russia
- Gender: Male and female
- Fellowship availability: International students
- Duration: 30 days
- Fellowship name: UNESCO conference
- the medium of instruction: English
- Country can apply: Developing Countries | UNESCO member States
- IELTS and TOEFL: There Is No Need for IELTS/TOEFL
- NO. of Fellowship: 20 fellowship are available
- Program Start date: 5 October to 30 October 2020
- Deadline: 3rd April 2020
About | UNESCO Conference
- The aim is to enhance the human resources development in the field of sustainable and renewable energy sources in developing countries, as part of this Fully Funded UNESCO / ISEDC Co-Sponsored Fellowships Program for 2020.
- English will be the medium of instruction. UNESCO supports developing countries ‘ applications.
- Priority attention is given to the following candidatures
- From the Least Developed Countries
- The disadvantaged
- From the Member States of Africa
Benifits | UNESCO Conference
- For the entire duration of a fully funded trainee program, eligible applicants are exempted from tuition fees.
- The $450 grant covers the cost of lodging, clothing, pocketing and incidental programs for living expenses.
- In order to get affordable accommodation for fellows, ISEDC would help.
- Your round air costs will be paid by UNESCO.
- The UNESCO pays US$ 100 for travel.
- Health insurance
- Under the guidance of a Host, candidates will be qualified.
- AFRICA (46 Member States)
- Angola*, Benin*, Botswana, Burkina Faso*, Burundi*, Cameroon, Cape Verde*, Central African Republic*, Chad*, Comoros*, Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo*, Djibouti*, Equatorial Guinea*, Eritrea*, Ethiopia*, Gabon, Gambia*, Ghana, Guinea*, Guinea-Bissau*, Kenya, Lesotho*, Liberia*, Madagascar*, Malawi*, Mali*, Mauritius, Mozambique*, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda*, Sao Tome and Principe*, Senegal*, Seychelles, Sierra Leone*, Somalia*, South Africa, Eswatini, Togo*, Uganda*, United Republic of Tanzania*, Zambia*, and Zimbabwe
- ARAB STATES (15 Member States)
- Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Mauritania*, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Sudan*, Syrian Arab Republic, Tunisia, Yemen*
- ASIA and THE PACIFIC (39 Member States)
- Afghanistan*, Bangladesh*, Bhutan*, Cambodia*, China, Cook Islands, Federal States of Micronesia, Fiji, India, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Kazakhstan, Kiribati*, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic*, Malaysia, Maldives*, Marshall Islands, Mongolia, Myanmar*, Nauru, Nepal*, Niue, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa*, Solomon Islands*, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor – Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu*, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu*, Viet Nam
- LATIN AMERICA AND THE CARIBBEAN (32 Member States)
- Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia (plurinational State of), Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti*, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela
- EUROPE (22 Member States)
- Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Montenegro, Republic of Moldova, Republic of Serbia, Romania, Slovak Republic, The Republic of North Macedonia, Turkey, and Ukraine
- ASSOCIATE MEMBER STATE (1)
Field of Study
- Energy and sustainable development
- Ecological management of energy resources
- Renewable energy
- Sustainable and renewable energy power generation
- Candidate must have hir/her Bachelor degree
- Proficient in the English language
- Candidate age should not be more than 35 years old
How to Apply
For more information plaese visit the official website