The Korean government has announced fully funded scholarship to international students to get his/her higher degree in level of Bachelor, Master, and PhD degree 20201.
The aim of the Art Major Asian Plus(AMA+) Scholarship Program is to support artistic talented students from developing countries to conduct advanced studies and skills at the Korea National University of Arts in order to promote international exchanges in education and mutual friendship between countries.
We have for you other Online Free Online Courses. CLICK HERE
- Opportunity type: Fully funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship Level: Bachelor | Master | PhD
- Awarding Country: Korea
- Gender: Male and Female
- Availability: International
- Deadline: February 1, 2020~May 30, 2020
|Benefits||Details about Benefits|
|Airfare||The grantees will receive an airplane ticket between their country and Korea economy class, for entrance and graduation|
|Monthly Allowance||800,000won(KRW) per month|
|Korean Language Training||4-month intensive language training before entrance-full coverage|
|Tuitions||Full coverage(regular semesters only)|
|Medical Insurance||Limited coverage|
|Albania||Cook Islands||Jamaica||Myanmar (Burma)||St.Vincent & Grenadines|
|Antigua & Barbuda||Djibouti||Kiribati||Nicaragua||Syria|
|Armenia||Dominican Republic||Kyrgyz Rep.||Nigeria||Tanzania|
|Bhutan||Ethiopia||Macedonia||Papua New Guinea||Tunisia|
|Brazil||Georgia||Maldives||Rep. of South Sudan||Uganda|
|Cambodia||Guatemala||Mauritania||Sao Tome & Principe||Vanuatu|
|Cape Verde||Guinea-Bissau||Mexico||Serbia||Viet Nam|
|Central African Rep.||Guyana||Micronesia, Fed. Sts.||Sierra Leone||Wallis & Futuna|
|Congo, Dem. Rep.||Iran||Morocco||St.Helena|
Do you need Jobs? CLICK HERE
- The applicant for Bachelor must have Have School Degree
- Applicant to Master should have a university degree by 28th Feb 2020.
- The applicant with good health, both physically and mentally
- Applicant must not have limitation to traveling abroad
- Recommendation letters 3x
- Applicants should enter to Korea by November 2019 and take Korean language training
- Specific Qualification, Portfolio, and Requirement by each department and major
- Dual applications are not accepted. Applicants must apply for this scholarship via only one program (undergraduate/graduate) and department-major.
- Submitted documents will not be returned to the applicants.
- If there is any inconsistency in the applicant’s name or birth date on submitted documents, further evidential document to verify it should be attached.
- Original documents should be submitted. However, if they are not available, copies must be authenticated by the issuing institution that they are the same with the originals.
- All of the materials should be A4 sized ones; if smaller, attach the material to an additional A4 sized paper; if bigger, fold it up to be an A4 sized one.
- Documents shall be written in Korean or English. Documents written in other languages should be submitted along with notarized translation.
- Korean proficiency (TOPIK score) shall be submitted within the period of validity.
- Any transcripts and certificates of (expected) graduation issued must have the apostille certificate attached or undergo the consular legalization process.
(Degree certificate and transcript certificate should be attached with apostille. See Apostille Certificate Submission Guide ‘APPENDIX 2’)
- All recommendation letters shall include a personal contact and an original signature of references.
- Airfare for entry into Korea will not be provided to a grantee that has been staying in Korea as of the date of the announcement of successful candidates.
- K-Arts does not compensate expenses for insurance for traveling to and from Korea.
- A grantee who is taking degree courses in other schools should terminate his/her statue as a student before the entrance to Korea.
- All grantee shall take language training before his/her entrance to K-Arts, and one who cannot reach to 85% attendance record shall be eliminated and shall refund expenses.
- Incomplete or incorrect documents may lead to application rejection or failure in the Selection Committee, and scholarship revocation even after entry into Korea.
- The medical fee for the grantee is to be reimbursed through the insurance company after s/he pays first. However, the expense for dental clinic or chronic disease will not be covered.
- All AMA students are required to maintain strict legal and regulatory compliance for the government of Korea, K-Arts regulation, and AMA regulation.
- Any grantee who quits the program after s/he entering Korea should refund all scholarship; airfare for coming into Korea; monthly stipend and Korean language training expenses, etc.
- Application [Form 1]
- Self-Introduction [Form 2]
- Study Plan [Form 3]
- Personal Medical Assessment [Form 4]
- 3 Letters of Recommendation [Form 5]
* References signed within 6 months as of the date of submission only are available.
- Copy of diploma or certificate of (expected) graduation with Appostille.
- Official Transcripts(the most recently attended from high school)
- A Hard Copy of Passport
- Certificate of Korean or English Proficiency
(10) Certificates of relevant work experiences, award and/or other achievement (Optional)
(11) Portfolio (leave your name on each page or portfolio in case of missing)
∙ Please type or print clearly using black ink in Korean or in English.
∙ Please state a Date in the following order : YYYY.MM.DD
∙ Please remove the instructions and the directions in the blank before print.
∙ Don’t change anything in the form and extend the pages.
Feild of Study
- Vocal Music
- Instrumental Music
- Musical Technology
- Stage Design
- Theatre Studies
- Film Making
- Cinema Studies
- Fine Arts
- Art Theory
How to apply
Application only by postal or in person should be submitted.
Online submission unavailable.
* Successful candidates will be informed through the K-Arts website and personal contact.
Office for Document Submission
|∙ Address :||Attn. AMA Manager M505, Office of External Affairs 146-37, 32gil, Hwarang-ro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul, 02789, Republic of Korea|
|∙ Office Hours :||9:00-17:00(Mon-Fri)|
|∙ E-mail :||firstname.lastname@example.org * All inquiries on AMA admission shall be made to this email above only. * Please add [AMA 2020] on the title when make inquiry. Otherwise we cannot read and answer you due to excessive amount of spam in our mailbox.|
|∙ Telephone :||+82-2-746-9073|