Intel may recruit new candidates as interns without regard of color, ethnicity, nationality, age, race, gender, disability, veteran status, marital status, abortion, sexual orientation, etc. candidates who are currently enrolled in a Ph.D. or MS degree in engineering, computer science or other related fields may apply.
We have for you other Online Free Online Courses. CLICK HERE
- Opportunity: Internship
- Awarding Country: India
- Study City: Bangalore
- Gender: Male and Female
- Vacancy ID: JR0132671
- Deadline: 31 May 2020
- Present students completing and enrolling full time in an accredited MS or PhD program in Electrical / Information Engineering, Computer Science or a similar technical field
- Broad scientific experience with expertise in modeling and problem solving and an interest in algorithms.
- Software engineering experience and very good coding abilities ideally in C / C++
- Image recognition expertise and classification algorithms expertise
- Function in a relaxed developing environment in Linux.
- Deep Learning Systems are a plus, familiar with machine learning algorithms.
- Computer networking and the architecture of systems are common.
- Applicantion form
- Perosonal information
How to apply
For more information visit the official website