Talent Meets Bertelsmann Program 2020
Talents Meet Bertelsmann is an annual international networking event to host and provide the platform for the talents of entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets to join TMB’s 2020 international networking event.
You are the right person to apply if you are prepared to shape the modern world and are an ambitious entrepreneur who is worried about the media environment and data-oriented business model.
- Opportunity type: Fully funded
- Opportunity: International networking event
- Awarding Country: Germany
- City: Berlin
- Gender: Male and Female
- Event Availability: International students
- Event Title: Talents Meets Bertelsmann
- Deadline: May 3, 2020
- People who are graduated from or currently are a student with great enthusiasm in information and data science in business, culture, humanities, information administration, journalism, market analysis or informatics.
- Talents who are eager and excited about emerging technology, technologies to build creative business models.
- Strong business, technology and innovation capacity that previously gained experience in projects outside academia.
- Students or graduates with higher academic performance in written and oral Language, and good analytical and communication skills.
Six processes are organized
- Application period
- Participants’ selection
- 3-day networking event with workshops
- Joining TMB community
- City tours for the winning teams
Benefits of event
- Accommodation expense
- Travel expense
Awards from event
The winning teams are invited to invite them to the Bertelsmann international summits.
How to apply
For more information please visit the official website