Full Tuition Scholarship
Value: Full tuition fees
Open Date: 01/11/2019
The International Postgraduate Full Tuition Scholarship was established to support high-level starting international students enrolling at UTS in Sydney in a postgraduate coursework program.
Who can Apply for this Scholarship
- Be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent Australian resident) at the time of application.
- Comply with all admission requirements for the course selected
- commence full-time studies on campus
- Having earned a Bachelor’s degree, equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in Australia, not more than three (3) years prior to UTS and be admitted to UTS on the basis of this credential.
- Have an overall average of 90% if the pass mark is 50% or equivalent in a Bachelor’s degree recognized by UTS
- All applicants must apply to be qualified using the UTS online application form.
NOTE: Students enrolling in a UTS transnational program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
On the basis of academic merit in the academic qualification used as the basis for admission to the chosen UTS Master degree program, the scholarship will be awarded to the highest-ranked applicants, combined with the applicant’s answer to the following question: “How do you plan to use your UTS degree to make a positive contribution to the community?”
Only the Scholarships Committee, as stated in Clause 7 of the Conditions of Awards, will agree to award scholarships in its absolute discretion.
Contact information for those students want to contact
Calling from Australia: 1800 774 816
Calling from overseas: +61 3 9627 4816
For more information please visit official website