Stela is a student-based, non-profit organization. Since 2007, Stela has been running various programs at global universities like MIT, Stanford, Technical University Delft and the Natural Youth Education Institute in Japan across the USA, Europe, Japan, and China.
The is aims to build an international network of science and technology leaders of the new generation.
Stela welcomes students from different levels, interested in leadership, science, technology and who would like to make a global connection, would like to benefit from interesting lectures and games or would like to exchange experiences and opinions.
Details | Stela Forum
- Opportunity type: Portion of the program fee will be covered
- Opportunity: Leadership
- Country: China
- University: Tsinghua University
- No. of Leadership: 40 – 50 Future Leadership
- Deadlines By Rounds
- First Round Deadline: 25 February 2020
- Second round opening date: 26 February 2020
- Second round deadline: 25 April 2020
- Program date: 14 August 2020
Benifits | Stela Forum
- Program fee
- Some other expenses related to the program
- Note: Travel cost will be not covered by the program
Eligibility | Stela Forum
- Candidate Must have The Bachelor degree or the Master degree to apply
- Candidate should have leadership experience
- CV – Update
- Essay about the following topic 3x
- How can you develop your personal and professional experience with this international program?
- Is future leadership facing the greatest challenge or obstacle for AI and how can it be solved?
- In the group project, describe your role? How does the group do this? What could be pitfalls in your role for you? Be practical and give an example to your reply.
How to apply
For more information please visit the offical website