Singapore Government Scholarships 2021 For BS, MS, PhD (Fully Funded)
Students are invited to submit applications to the Singapore Government Fully funded Scholarships in the level of Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s degree Programs & doctoral degree programs for international students for 2021.
- Opportunity Type: Fully Funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship Level: Bachelor | Master | PhD
- Awarding Country: Singapore
- Host Institute: Nanyang Technological University | National University of Singapore | Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Gender: Male and Female
- Scholarship Availability: International students
- Deadline for Scholarships
Information About Bachelor & Master degree
- The distinction is available to students with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from all countries. The Singapore International Pre-School Distinction is presented.
- Supports the Top Singapore University short term work lasting at least 2 months for a period of up to 6 months.
Information About PhD degree
- Open to all international students for application. A doctoral degree from Top Singapore Universities will be known as the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) scholarship.
- The Singapore Ph.D. Scholarship lasts nearly 4 years.
Fields of Study For PhD
- Biomedical Sciences
- Physical Science and Engineering.
Need More information
- A*STAR Supervisors and Projects
- NTU Supervisors and Projects
- NUS Supervisors and Projects
- SUTD Supervisors and Projects
Fields of Study for Short Term Research BS, MS
- Biomedical Sciences and Physical Science and Engineering Related Disciplines.
Coverage For PhD
- Full Tuition Fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500
- One-time Settling in Allowance of S$1,000
Coverage For Bachelor Scholarship, Master Scholarship
- Monthly stipend of $1,500
Eligibility Criteria For Bachelor scholarships, Master Scholarship
- Biomedical and science students and associated engineering disciplines. International students.
- Third or fourth-year undergraduate graduates, or students of master’s degree.
Eligibility Criteria For PhD Scholarships
- Open to all foreign graduates who have a passion for science
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees.