Reach Oxford Scholarship 2020 (Bachelor Fully Funded)
Students should notice that before being considered for a Reach Oxford Scholarship, they must apply for admission to the University. The University is unable to consider learners who have not been given a position at Oxford to apply for a scholarship. The University is not liable for the content of external locations advertising the system and would promote candidates to verify their eligibility for the following information.
A number of Reach Oxford scholarships (formerly Oxford Student Scholarships) are provided to learners from low-income countries who are unable to study in their own nations for political or economic reasons or because there are no appropriate instructional facilities.
This scholarship may be applied for by international students.
|Duration:||3 or 4 years depending on course length|
|Value:||Course fees, a grant for living costs and one return air fare per year|
|Number:||Around 2-3 awards per year|
How do I apply?
- You must apply for an undergraduate course through UCAS at the University of Oxford by October 15, 2019, and be effective in obtaining a position.
- Details on how to apply for a 2020 admission scholarship will be accessible in January 2020 on this page.
- The selection process will be conducted in March 2020 for candidates for 2020 who apply for the scholarship deadline of 12 February 2020.
- Applicants will be notified in April 2020 of the results of their request.
- It is anticipated that scholars will write an annual report on their scholarly and social activities and university accomplishments.
- Satisfactory academic advancement is required to receive the prize in subsequent years.
- Applicants should be conscious that there is very strong competition for the system and there is no extra funding from the University for those applicants who are not given a scholarship.
Dear visitor, please click here to apply for this Scholarship Official Website