Do not hesitate to contact us through email firstname.lastname@example.org
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Afghanistan24 needs to perform a contract with you (if you want to be our partner)
- You have given Afghanistan24 permission to do so (your announcement or opportunity that you have given us permission to share it our website)
- Processing your personal information is in Afghanistan24 legitimate interests (you help other people to actives their goals)
- Afghanistan24 needs to comply with the law
Information That we Collection and Use
We collect your information for a variety of uses in order to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
When you use our website, we may request you to provide us with certain personally identifiable details that can be used to contact or recognize you.
- Email Adresse
- First Name and Last Name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
Afghanistan24 follows a normal record file utilization procedure. On visiting websites, these files record visitors. This is performed by all hosting providers and part of the analytics of hosting services. The data collected by log files contain addresses of the internet protocol (IP), type of browser, Internet service provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring / exit pages, and probably the sum of clicks. These are not related to any personally-identifying information. The function of the data is to identify trends, control the site, track the activity of visitors on the website, and record demographic information.
- The right to access, update or delete the information that we have about you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw Content
Tracking & Cookies Data
What are Cookies: Cookies are records with a low amount of information that may include a unique identifier that is anonymous.
Cookies are sent from a website and stored on your smartphone to your browser like (Safari, Google Chrome, Opera, Firefox and other browsers you use). We also used Tracking technologies Beacons, Tags, and Scripts for collecting and tracking data that the idea is only for developing and analyzing our service. You have the right to reject all cookies from your browser. However, if you do not accept cookies, you cannot use some part of our website.
Here are some example Cookies that we use
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. In order to recognize your preferences and different configurations, we use Preference Cookies.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Google Double Click DART Cookie
There is no other reason to use your cookies your safe with us
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
To monitor and evaluate the use of our Service, we may use third-party service providers.
Links to Other Sites
Our Service may contain links to other websites that they help us in some opportunity jobs and other articles that are not operated by us. You’ll be addressed to the Web site of that third party by clicking on a third-party link.
please note: We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.