Peter Drucker Challenge Essay Contest for students and young professionals
In order to provide young, full- or half-time, Bachelor, Master, MBA, PhD or graduate class or qualified students from around the world in Vienna, Austria, the Peter Drucker Challenge Essay Contest will be conceived.
This competition aims in the minds of young people around the world to keep Peter Drucker’s human-oriented management philosophy alive. The contest offers opportunities such as former laureate leaders of the global network, interactive learning workshops, creative thinking and discussions on open-mindedness, Drucker Panel event, city tour and cash prizes. The contest offers opportunities.
- Opportunity type:
- Opportunity: Award
- Gender: Male and Female
- Award Level:
- Award Availability: International students
- Award Country: Austria
- City: Vienna
- Award: 1500 Euro
- Deadline: 24 May 2020
During the awards ceremony, the first recipient earns EUR 1500 as a cash prize.
For the winners of 1st to 10th level, the following benefits are awarded
- Free participation and waived registration fee for the 12th global Peter Drucker Forum
- Conference bag and brochure
- Buffet lunches and coffee breaks
- Attending to pre-conference events
- Gala event
- City tour
- Opportunity to win special recognition award for the most original essay
- Certificate with ranking
- Join the exclusive Drucker Challenge Alumni Community
- Network opportunity
- Essay publication
- Traveling expenses
11 to 15 positions without rating
- The 12th Peter Drucker Forum has provided free membership and no registration fee.
- Able to win the Special Recognition Award
- Age between 18 and 35 years required.
- Applicants must have been chosen from within the top 10 since 2010, no more than once.
- As a student or as a qualified applicant should submit only one essay. (The main occupation shall be stated in the application form)
Applied as a student
- Applicants may be either a part-time or full-time Bachelor, Master, MBA or PhD student or pursue an opportunity after completing the final degree.
Applied as a professional
- Applicants must be work as a manager for people
- Entrepreneur or entrepreneur
- Professional licensed
- Private mentors or members of the group
- The essay
- The essay should be written in English
- The essay must be your work
- The submitted essay will be analyzed, synthesized and created a coherent essay impact and explanation through the applicant’s research skills.
- The personal lives and thoughts of the applicant on the subject.
- Storytelling style, skill in English.
- Main and secondary sources for academic citations.
- Application form
- Personal information.
How to apply
For more information please visit the official website