The Zawul institute of higher education Scholarships [ Fully funded ]Scholarship The Zawul institute of higher education (ZIHE) posted 3 months ago
About Zawul University
The Zawul institute of higher education (ZIHE), established in 2012 and registered with the ministry of higher education of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan as a private higher education Institute with registration #73. ZIHE is also registered with Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA) and has license # D– 44278. Since its establishment, Zawul Institute of Higher Education as a pioneer Afghan private higher education institute concentrating on value-based quality education, research, and innovations to serve the educational needs of Afghanistan, Central Asian, and overseas students.
In a situation where the economic situation of the country is critical and people are suffering from poverty, it is the responsibility of all of us to join hands and help each other to get through this difficult stage.
Zawul institute knows its responsibility to do her part in this regard and this situation will not affect the caravan of science
Accordingly, Zawul institute is proud to offer a free course to all students who enroll in the new semester of 1399. This four-year free course of study in the faculties of law and political science, computer science, and economics is intended so that we can do our part for the society and the dear students will have the opportunity to study.
The last day of submitting the registration form to Zavol Higher Education Institute, August 16, 2020.
- Opportunity type: Fully Funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship level: Bachelor degree
- Location: Afghanistan
- City: Kabul
- Gender: Male and female
- Availability: Only for Afghanistan
- Deadline: 16. Aug. 2020
Feild of Study
- Political science
- Computer science
How to Apply
Obtain registration forms for these scholarships from the following locations
- Ministry of Higher Education
- Association of Higher Education Institutions and Private Universities
- Deputy Minister of Youth Affairs of the Ministry of Information and Culture
- Admission Office of The Zawul institute of higher education (ZIHE)
Address: Deh Kipak, near Badam Bagh, Kabul, Afghanistan
- Phone number
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science