World Bank Internship 2021 – Fully FundedInternship/Job @The World Bank posted 12 months ago
World Bank Internship 2021 – Fully Funded
The World Bank offers fully-funded internships for Afghan students and international students Any applicant with any academic background are eligible. It’s a great opportunity there is no age limitation in The world bank internship program. The internship enables people to bring into the work of the Bank new experiences, creative ideas, and research experience while developing skills in a varied climate.
The world Banks accepting applications for its Winter Term and you don’t need to have an English Language Test for this internship.
Details of the World bank internships
- Opportunity type: Fully Funded
- Opportunity: Internship
- Location: United State
- Availability: International
- Organization: The World Bank
- Gender: Male and Female
- Duration: 4 Weeks
- Deadline: 31st October 2020
Field of World bank internships
- Human Development
- Public health
- social sciences
- urban planning
- natural resources management
- private sector development
- Human Resources Management
- Information Technology
What are the Benefits of World bank internships?
- Hourly Salary
- Travel Expenses
Who is Eligible for World bank internships?
- Be an international applicant
- A Bachelor’s degree applicant and be enrolled (pursuing a master’s degree or Ph.D.)
- Fluency in English
- Other Language Requirements
Which Documents are required for World bank internships?
- Application Form
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
How to apply for World bank internships?
You can apply for The world bank internship Online via the official registration portal World bank