WASH internship program at UNICEF, in the USAInternship/Job UNICEF posted 4 months ago
The WASHI internship program is designed to support the WASH Section Results and Resources Department and the Finance Unit of Innovation. In fact, personnel was responsible for the compilation of the entire UNICEF WASH funding documents for the development of a one-stop-shop for supporting the delivery, coordination, and lobbying of information by WASH. You may apply if you are interested in learning and supporting UNICEF WASH.
- Opportunity type: Fully funded
- Opportunity: Internship
- Organization: UNICEF
- Location: United State
- Gender: Male and Female
- Availability: International
- Vacancy number: 532246
- Duration of Internship: 3 Month
- Salary: 1700 USD$ M
- Deadline: 27 June 2020
Benefits | UNICEF Internship
- Monthly stipend about 1700$
- Have a Bachelor degree in the field of
- Public policy
- Public health, or related field
- The Applicant must have Experienced in
- Public-private partnership
- SME finance
- Wash sector financing issues
- The applicant with strong communication
- Content management
- Writing ability
- Microsoft package
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Verification letter
- To prove that they have enrolled or completed their full-time studies from a college or university
- Academic certificate
- ID Card
- A recommendation letter
- Provide reports for the supervisor of the internship
- Take part in the UNICEF meetings and seminars
- Be familiar with UNICEF’s work on WASH funding, and form partners for key reference documents.
- Provide as-needed infographics and other graphic materials.
- Landscape scoping support for WASH financing partner initiatives.
- WASH funding update contact site help site.
- To help ongoing projects collaborate with the information management team.
How to apply
To apply for an internship click Apply Now at the bottom of the announcement