University of Leeds Free Online Course on ‘Critical Thinking at University’Course University of Leeds posted 4 months ago
University of Leeds Free Online Course on ‘Critical Thinking at University’
Critical thinking at universities first and then in life is a crucial skill. In the meantime, you will discover new ideas, ways to study and get a strategic thought in your university. In fact, it is necessary to be able to question sources of information and to assess various arguments.
Given the importance of critical thinking, students are not often prepared to study. This course will, therefore, teach you how to think critically at the university level, how you can use them in various areas, and how to use practice strategies to strengthen these qualifications for a successful academic life.
- Opportunity type: Fully funded
- Opportunity: Online Course
- Organizer: University of Leeds
- Study Type: Online
- Topic: Critical Thinking at University’
- Certificate: Paid certificate available (optional)
- Duration of Course: two Weeks
- Gender: Male and Female
- Deadline: No deadline
- Realize your tactic and ability to think critically
- Illustrate what critical thinking means at university
- Determine potential obstacles to thinking critically at university
- Develop strategies to polish your critical thinking skills
What you learn in a free online course
- What is critical thinking?
- A model for critical thinking
- Why is critical thinking vital at university?
- Barriers to thinking critically at university
- How can you improve your critical thinking?
- Results of critical thinking at university
How to Apply
To apply simply click on Apply Now or via the apply button