University Of Hamburg – Merit Scholarships Study in GermanyResearch Scholarship University Of Hamburg posted 3 months ago
The University Of Hamburg – Merit Scholarships Study in Germany
A Master’s degree and the PhD degree in the area of all subjects offered at the University Of Hamburg-Merit Scholarship of Germany, 2021. You may apply here for this German Scholarship program. You are scheduled for 15 Oct 2020 to submit your application. The University of Hamburg offers this scholarship and the amount of the scholarship is EUR 850 a month in partial funding. Open to all nations except German.
- Opportunity type: Partial funding
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship Level: Master degree | PhD degree
- Location: Germany
- City: Hamburg
- University: Hamburg University
- Value of Scholarship: EUR 850/month
- Availability: International
- Gender: Male and Female
- Deadline: 15 Oct 2020
- Be an international student * not a german citizen
- The applicants who qualify for the bursary should qualify for a degree and should have enrolled for at least two semesters at the University of Hamburg.
- The candidate’s academic performance is considered and he will have a rather strong university degree.
- Candidates for a Merit Scholarship in Germany from the University of Hamburg should also be prepared in 2021 to actively support the internationalization of Hamburg.
- Application form
- The motivation letter
- A copy of the candidate’s residence permit.
- ASTA project proposal
- If you apply for a Master’s’ degree in the first half of your year, you will show your final degree.
- Template: evaluation form (PDF)
How to Apply
Disclaimer: All Content, Logo, and Company names are registered trademarks of their respective holders. The use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science