University of Canterbury Master and PhD Scholarships 2021Research Scholarship @University of Canterbury posted 12 months ago
The University of Canterbury Master and PhD Scholarships 2021
The University of Canterbury offers funded scholarships for international students to pursue their higher degree in the great country of New Zealand year of 2021, You can apply for a Master’s degree and a PhD degree in different fields of Study. If you will like to study in a top banking university in new Zealand apply for this opportunity before the deadline for the Scholarship.
- Opportunity type: Funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- scholarship level: Master degree | PhD degree
- Location: New Zealand
- University: University of Canterbury
- Avaibility: International
- Application type: Online
- Gender: Male and Female
- Deadline: 30th November 2020 and for 2021 session 31st May 2021
What are the Benefits of Canterbury University Scholarships?
The month which pays the scholarship is $20,000 Per year from this you will pay for all expenses which we have mentioned
- Tuition fees
- No registration fee
- Living expenses
Who can apply for Canterbury University Scholarships?
- Be an international student
- The applicant wants to apply for a Master degree must have a Bachelor degree
- Good academic records
- The application for the PhD degree must hold a Master degree from one of credible universities
Duration of Scholarship
The duration of Master degree and PhD degree 2-3 years
How to apply for Canterbury University Scholarships?
As the application process this online you can fill the application form and submit your required documents, select your field of study, and submit your application in the official portal of the university.
For more information please visit the official website of scholarships