Université De Montréal Bachelors, Master and PhD Scholarships 2020Research Scholarship Université de Montréal posted 3 months ago
Université De Montréal Bachelors, Master and PhD Scholarships 2020
International Scholarship Program of the Université de Montréal in Canada. the scholarship program is being launched by The Université de Montreal to exclude foreign students from extra tuition fees for studying at the Université de Montréal in Canada at the baccalaureate, graduate, and postgraduate degree.
The key goal of this new initiative is to encourage foreign students with top talents from around the world to attend one of Canada’s best and most prestigious French-speaking research universities and to help them fulfill their University’s educational mission, in exchange, by increasing the cultural diversity of the community of the University of Montréal.
The UdeM exemption scholarship is targeted at helping foreign student applicants. We will benefit from a tuition exemption usually levied on foreign students beginning in the fall of 2020. Stipending is undoubtedly an excellent way to support your studies! However, it is also important to know that students with excellent academic records are usually assigned to them.
- Opportunity type: Funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship level: Bachelor | Master | PhD
- University: Université de Montréal
- Location: Canda
- Availability: International
- Gender: Male and female
- Deadline: September 1, 2020
- Undergraduate — This is a $23.662 tuition fee per year (30 credits)
- The bursary will be awarded at 3 rates determined by the academic record of the applicants. This is a fee of $27,300 (45 credits) a year for the fees.
- Level A: $11,998 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $5,999 per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
- Level B: $5,718 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
- Level C: $2,000 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,000 per session (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit
- Masters – This amount is applied to tuition fees of $27,300 per year (45 credits).
- $9,420 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,140 per session (equivalent to 15 credits)
- PhD – This amount is applied to the tuition fees of $24,300 per year (45 credits).
- $19,339 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $6,546 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) for the entire duration of your studies.
- You must hold a study permit and are neither a permanent Canadian resident nor a Canadian citizen.
- At the Université de Montréal, students must be enrolled in a full-time research program during their studies.
- You should not profit or benefit from a particular type of exemption from tuition fees by a different program or procedure. (French and Belgian Francophone students are already qualified to apply for this form of exemption)
How to Apply
For more information please visit the official website