United States Biodesign Innovation FellowshipFellowship Scholarship Stanford University posted 3 months ago
United States Biodesign Innovation Fellowship
Stanford University offers a Stanford Bio design innovation fellowship that is a fully-funded program to encourage, redirect or speed up a health technology innovation career for international applicants. The ten-month fellowship allows the fellows with the young innovators to identify vital elements of health needs in a consistent, validated cycle. In addition, candidates will join Stanford Biodesign, a network of long-term innovators with a passion for healthcare improvement.
- Opportunity type: fully funded
- Opportunity: Fellowship
- Country: United State
- University: Stanford University
- No. of opportunity: 10
- Availability: International
- Gender: Male and female
- Duration of Fellowship: 10 Months
- Deadline: 14 August 2020
- Monthly stipend
- Computer stipend
- Medical insurance
Who can get the benefit?
- Candidates with a degree in
- Computer science
The jury committee will select the applicants who can lead innovations, substantial experience, passion, and qualifications in the field of health technology.
- Application form
- Resume or curriculum vitae.
- Education document.
- Transcript of the two latest degrees.
- A video
- Exam score
- An Essay.
- Reference contact information
How to apply
you can apply online bu click the official website or log in to apply for this opportunity
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science