United State Reagan Fascell Democracy FellowshipFellowship World Movement For Democracy posted 4 months ago
United State Reagan- Fascell Democracy Fellowship
The Reagan Fascel Democracy opportunity has been federally financed by the National Endowment for Democracy (NED), offering a five-month full funding residency at National Endowment for Democracy (NED, USA) to democracy activists, journalists, civil society leaders, and academics from across the world. to perform independent democracy research in a particular country or area
Apart from a practicer’s or a scholarly track, applicants can apply. There are no specialized degrees required for the practitioners, but practical experience in supporting democracy or human rights in their own country is expected to be available to applicants.
Students should be PhD or equivalent in a research study project for a university or a professional professor, think tank researchers, research centers, authors, public intelligentsia. Candidates should provide an overview of the research project.
- Opportunity type: Fully Funded
- Opportunity: Fellowship
- Country: United State
- Gender: Male and Female
- Organization: World Movement For Democracy
- Availability: International
- Duration of fellowship: 5 months
- Program start date: June 2020
- Deadline: 15 October 2020
- Familiarize yourself with National Democracy Endowment
- Field trips and events
- Participate in dialog and interaction with government, NGOs, academics, and media in and outside the city.
- Proficient in the English language
- The applicant focus project should be on the political, social, economic, legal, or cultural aspects of democratic development.
Which support you will get?
- Monthly stipend
- Local transportation
- Travel expenses
- Health insurance
- Application form
- Academic background
- Research proposal
- Reference letter
How to Apply
For more information about terms and conditions visit the official website
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science