UNESCO Youth As Researchers Global Voluntary Research ProjectResearch UNESCO posted 4 months ago
UNESCO Youth As Researchers Global Voluntary Research Project
UNESCO is now offering for youth proposals regarding the global research initiative Youth As Researchers (YAR).
What is UNESCO Youth As Researchers?
The Youth As Researchers (YAR) is a global youth-led COVID-19 research project that integrates and engages with youth around the world to conduct research on COVID-19’s impacts on youth, and the responses that young people have adopted to counter these. UNESCO and UNESCO Chairs at Galway National University of Ireland (NUIG) and Penn State University (PSU) lead a consortium of youth-led or youth-focused staff to ensure research through training, mentoring, and coordination.
Details UNESCO Youth As Researchers
- Opportunity type: Funded
- Opportunity: Research
- Organization: UNESCO
- Availability: International
- Research Type: Online
- Research Target: Youth As Researchers
- Gender: Male and female
- Deadline: 12 July 2020
Benefits UNESCO Youth As Researchers
- Publishing the research findings
- Use of Technology
- Human Rights
- Youth Action
What you will be involved in UNESCO Youth As Research Program?
- The project team is made up of young people from NUIG, PSU, UNESCO and their partners, such as with five young people on the steering committee
- Youth research teams will work together to design and conduct research
- Many young people will contribute to the study, respond to surveys, take part in interviews and focus groups
- Youth should now be eligible to become test reviews, an essential move before the findings are released
- At the completion of the program, young people should be involved in the evaluation You do not require prior study expertise as preparation will be given to perform the analysis.
- The applicant age should be between 18 – 35 years old
- The applicant should access and know-how to with internet
- The applicant should have an enthusiasm for development issues
- The applicant should work efficiently in English or French
A panel of partners and youth will assess applications and advise research teams. It is worth noting that the organizers will make every effort to match you into a team, but there are still limited spaces available.
How to Apply
There are 3 ways to apply for this opportunity
- Create your account on our website and click to apply opportunity save your time
- Click here via google form ( Click apply )
- Click here to visit the official website complete the ( application form ) and send it Via mentioned Email: [email protected]
- Do you need Steel to need information about UNESCO Youth As Researchers Global Voluntary Research Project visit the official website ( Click here )
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science