The University of Saskatchewan Scholarships for international students – Fully FundedUniversity of Saskatchewan posted 2 months ago
The University of Saskatchewan Scholarships for international students – Fully Funded
The University of Saskatchewan offers fully-funded scholarships for international students to pursue their higher degree in Canada in the level of Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, and Phd degree in different fields of study. if you wish to study and join the Canda education community apply before the deadline.
- Opportunity type: Funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship level: Bachelor degree | Master degree | PhD degree
- University: The University of Saskatchewan
- Location: Canda
- Gender: Male and Female
- Availability: International
- Deadline: 01. December. 2020
Feild if Study | University of Saskatchewan
- Arts and Science
- Edwards School of Business
- Engineering, and Kinesiology
Eligibility | University of Saskatchewan
- Actually enrolled in high school, grade 11-level subject marks may be used as predictors for grade 12-level subject success if the relevant grade 12-level subject has not already been completed.
- We will convert your marks to Canadian grading systems, are foreign students.
- Only grades for senior-level subjects (Grade 12) can be used after finishing high school.
- We will measure your total admission using your high school grades, already graduated but have completed little to no other post-secondary education (less than 18 credits).
- Attempted/completed 18 transferable course credit units or more at another college or university, see Transfer information below.
How to Apply
You can apply directly from high school to degree programs offered in Agriculture and Bioresources, Arts and Science, Education, Edwards School of Business, Engineering and Kinesiology.
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science