The Global Good Fund Fellowship in the USAFellowship Scholarship The Global Good Fund posted 4 months ago
The Global Good Fund Fellowship in the USA
The Global Good Fund Fellowship is built for executives from all around the world at social organizations. The aim of the fellowship is to support the development of leadership in social enterprise. In this case, applicants who make a positive change through business play a leadership role in their society, have been running an organization for at least one year, lead a team, and may apply to this fully-funded program for under 40 years.
- opportunity type: Fully funded
- Opportunity: Fellowship
- Location: United State
- Organizer: The Global Good Fund
- Gender: Male and Female
- Scholarship Availability: International
- Duration: 12 Months
- Deadline: 30 June 2020
- Leaders of multinational social companies that make a positive difference by a business.
- Applicants under 40 years old that are committed to their self-discovery and development.
- They should have a place of leadership in their social organization, which runs for at least 3 to 5 years.
- The applicant will evaluate at the end of the program, with 360 Mirror leadership evaluation materials.
- To track their progress, they can access 1,3,5 and 10 years post-fellowship.
- This should be used by fellows and their mentors according to 360 mirror leadership test findings
- Build a tailored learning program for leadership with qualified supervision.
- To order to complete their leadership learning program, candidates must have access to an experienced coach to provide customized to reliable assistance over the 12 months.
- Will attend the annual Global Good Fund Conference for four days with fellows, leaders, trainers, industry advisors, alumni, and international funding to grow their networks.
- Fellows will receive $10,000 as a grant to cover the costs of their leadership development plan and development of leadership with a particular focus on experiential learning.
- Applicants will become members of the international financial entrepreneurship group.
How to apply
To apply for this fully-funded opportunity click on the apply button or create your account to join our large community with daily updates. for more information, you can also visit the official website