Sydney University Scholarships 2020 – 2021 Fully FundedResearch Scholarship @The University of Sydney posted 12 months ago
Sydney University Scholarships 2020 – 2021 Fully Funded
Sydney University of Australia offers fully-funded scholarships for international students to pursue their higher degree in Level of Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, and PhD degree. If you want to continue your education out of your home country apply for this best opportunity before the deadline.
About Sydney University Scholarship
- Opportunity type: Fully funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship level: Bachelor degree | Master degree | PhD degree
- University: University of Sydney
- Country: Australia
- Avaibility: International
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application Type: Online
- Deadline: open
Which Courses are available at the University of Sydney?
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Architecture, Design, and Planning
- Education and Social Work
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Medicine and Health
What are the Benefits of the Sydney University Scholarship?
- Tuition Fee
- A stipend of $27,596
- Research funds
- Bachelor degree: $6000 per year
- Master degree:
Who is Eligible for the Sydney University scholarship?
- Be an international student
- Personal Statement in support of scholarship application
Which Documents do you need for the Scholarship?
- High scholarship diploma for Bachelor degree
- Bachelor degree diploma for Master degree and certificate
- Master degree Diploma for the PhD degree
- Recommendation Letters
- Research Proposal
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Academic thesis * for PhD and Master applicants
How to apply for a Scholarship?
You can apply for each scholarship online in the official platform of universities and you can click on the apply link that we have attach at the end of the announcement.