500 Swiss Government Scholarships 2021 – Afghanistan and other CountriesResearch Scholarship Swiss Government Scholarships posted 3 months ago
500 Swiss Government Scholarships 2021 – Afghanistan and other Countries
Swiss Government Scholarships for Afghanistan
Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2021 is open for international and Afghan students more than 180 counties to pursue their higher degree fully funded in Switzerland in a top-ranking university in the level of Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree and Phd degree, all fields of study are available.
Its big news to all international and Afghan student who searches for a scholarship or wants to study in one of beautiful country in the world all cost will be covered by the government of Swiss.
Details | Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships
- Opportunity type: Fully funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship Level: Bachelor degree | Master degree | PhD degree | Research Degree
- Country: Switzerland
- Availability: International
- No. of Scholarships: 500 Scholarships
- Gender: Male and Female
- Feild of Study: All Fields
- Eligible Country: International
- Organization: Swiss Government
Details for Afghan Students
- Opportunity type: Fully funded
- Scholarship Start date: 10. August
- Scholarship level: Research | Post doctoral | PhD
- Deadline: 30 September 2020
- Beginning of the scholarship: 01 September 2021
Benefits | Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships
As we mention its governmental scholarship it covered >
- Full Tuition Fee
- Air Tickets cost
- Health Insurance
- Housing CHF 300
- Research Fund
- Monthly Stipend of CHF 1’920
Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships Scholarship type
- Art scholarships are only open for Art applicants who want to pursue their Master’s Degree
- Research Scholarships are only open for postgraduate researchers in any field of Study
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Brunei Darussalam
- Burkina Faso
it’s different from one to other countries you can read full terms and Condition in the official website of Scholarship
- Candidate profile
- Quality of the research project or artistic work
- Synergies and potential for future research cooperation
- Master’s degree or equivalent university degree achieved before 31 July 2021 (degree certificate) recognized by the Swiss university. As proof, the degree has to be submitted to the Federal Commission for Scholarships before the start of the scholarship.
- Age limitation: born after December 31, 1985
- 12 months maximum (starting in September); no prolongation possible. The research fellowship cannot be upgraded into a prolongable PhD scholarship.
- Grant applications for stays lasting less than 9 months will not be treated as a priority. Grant applications for stays lasting less than 6 months will be rejected.
- Signed FCS application form
- A full CV with a list of academic publications, awards, etc.
- A motivation letter (max. 2 pages)
- A complete research proposal (max. 5 pages, signed), using exclusively the FCS research proposal form.
- A copy of the letter from an academic host professor (including her/his short CV) at the chosen Swiss university confirming why she/he is willing to supervise and support the research.
- For research fellowships in addition:
- A short CV of the academic mentor at the home institution.
- Two confidential letters of recommendation from two different professors in the applicant’s field (use exclusively the FCS reference form – originals in sealed envelopes only for the 1st set). No copies for 2nd set.
- Photocopies of certificates and grade sheets from previously attended universities/colleges and diplomas with grades, starting with the most recent. If not in English, French, Italian or German with attested certified
- Signed medical certificate (use only the FCS health certificate form).
- Two copies of the applicant’s passport (main page with personal data). Dual nationals add copies of both passports. Applicants already in Switzerland during the application procedure add a copy of the residence permit for Switzerland.
How to Apply
You should visit the official website for more information _ Click HERE
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science