Special Talent Scholarship at Canadian University Dubai for A.Y. 2020-21Scholarship Canadian University of Dubai (CUD) posted 4 months ago
Special Talent Scholarship at Canadian University Dubai for A.Y. 2020-21
This scholarship recognizes talented and big individuals from every area who have participated and achieved recognition at or above the city level. Simultaneously, special Merit Grants are awarded depending on the level of achievement of the candidate and their intellectual excellence. Consequently, a tuition waiver of almost 30 percent applies
The Scholarship is part of COVID-19’s financial aid deal, which allows CUD all new students and applicants to minimize their fees for the whole CUD study semester by 30% for the fall 2020 or spring 2021. To both undergraduate and graduate disciplines.
- Opportunity type: Partially Funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship Level: Bachelor degree | Master degree
- Awarding Country: Dubai
- University: Canadian University of Dubai (CUD)
- Fall semester 7th July 2020
- The spring semester 20th December 2020
The special talent Scholarship opportunity includes a decrease in tuition fees of 30 percent. Students must also pay certain sums for this grant to support themselves.
- All international students are eligible to apply
- Should enroll as full-time
- In order to receive funding for further education, students must achieve the Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) required.
- In order to accept secondary school students, a minimum university achievement of 70 percent must be reached.
- To be eligible to apply/reapply for the special talent scholarship, apprentices must reach a minimum of 3.0 CGPA.
- As part of their contribution to the University, winning candidates are expected to devote up to 15 hours a month of community service.
If they comply with the eligibility criteria, students can apply for more than one CUD bursary. If a student applies for more than one allowance, loan, or discount, the student may select the most desirable scholarship.
In order to obtain and to reserve the scholarship, applicants shall pay all remaining fees (studies and lodging) immediately. However, there are small amounts of bonds available so that the bursary fund depends on the requirements for eligibility.
All students must have a certificate of English proficiency, such as TOEFL, IELTS, and PTE-A (Pearson Test of English Academic) or an equal, standardized, internationally renowned English exam. For each stage of analysis, the minimum score is different.
Note: For English requirement click here
- Application form
- Supporting Documents
- Achievement within the applicant’s talent field
- Certificates related to the applicant’s talent
- Recommendations from instructors, trainers or professionals from within the applicant’s talent field
If you have any questions about scholarship use Email: [email protected].
Download the Application form ( Download )
How to apply
All applicant can apply via Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the official website
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science