Singapore Government Scholarships 2021 For BS, MS, PhD (Fully Funded)Scholarship National University of Singapore posted 4 months ago
Students are invited to submit applications to the Singapore Government Fully funded Scholarships in the level of Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s degree Programs & doctoral degree programs for international students for 2021.
- Opportunity Type: Fully Funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship Level: Bachelor | Master | PhD
- Awarding Country: Singapore
- Host Institute: Nanyang Technological University | National University of Singapore | Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Gender: Male and Female
- Scholarship Availability: International students
- Deadline for Scholarships
Information About Bachelor & Master degree
- The distinction is available to students with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from all countries. The Singapore International Pre-School Distinction is presented.
- Supports the Top Singapore University short term work lasting at least 2 months for a period of up to 6 months.
Information About PhD degree
- Open to all international students for application. A doctoral degree from Top Singapore Universities will be known as the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) scholarship.
- The Singapore Ph.D. The scholarship lasts nearly 4 years.
Fields of Study For PhD
- Biomedical Sciences
- Physical Science and Engineering.
Need More information
- A*STAR Supervisors and Projects
- NTU Supervisors and Projects
- NUS Supervisors and Projects
- SUTD Supervisors and Projects
Fields of Study for Short Term Research BS, MS
- Biomedical Sciences and Physical Science and Engineering Related Disciplines.
Coverage For PhD
- Full Tuition Fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500
- One-time Settling in Allowance of S$1,000
Coverage For Bachelor Scholarship, Master Scholarship
- Monthly stipend of $1,500
Eligibility Criteria For Bachelor scholarships, Master Scholarship
- Biomedical and science students and associated engineering disciplines. International students.
- Third or fourth-year undergraduate graduates, or students of master’s degree.
Eligibility Criteria For PhD Scholarships
- Open to all foreign graduates who have a passion for science
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees.
How to Apply
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science