Simmons University Bachelors Scholarship 2021 – Fully FundedSimmons University posted 1 month ago
Simmons University Bachelors Scholarship 2021 – Fully Funded
About Simmons University Scholarship
Simmons University offers a fully-funded scholarship for international students to pursue their higher degree in the United State in Level of Bachelor degree 2021. If you want to study in the USA this is a great opportunity to apply for a scholarship before the deadline.
Details of Simmons University Scholarship
- Opportunity type: Fully Funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship Level: Bachelor degree
- Location: USA
- University: Simmons University
- Avaibility: International
- Gender: Male and Female
- How to Apply: Online
- Deadline: 1 December 2020.
Benefits of Simmons University Scholarship
- Full Tuition
- Free Accommodation
- $3,000 research grant
Eligibility of Simmons University Scholarship
- The Applicants must have a history of courses including Honors, Advanced Placement (AP), and International Baccalaureate (IB).
- The applicant with a GPA of 3.3 or higher
- The applicant must apply for the fall semester
- There will be no provision for students eligible for Fall 2021 to request standardized test scores. A 28 or higher on the ACT is recommended for those wanting to apply test scores and a 1300 or higher on the SAT.
- College preparatory curriculum, including an advanced level mathematics course during or before your high school senior year.
How to Apply for Simmons University Scholarship
In response to the prompts below, the application consists of a short answer and a structured essay, as well as a resume containing activities and involvements. Students can apply their essays and resume by December 1 via email in PDF or Word Doc with the subject line “Kotzen Application.” The full name and date of birth of the student should be included on every page of the paper.
Email: [email protected]
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science