Scholarships for a Master of Laws at the American University of Central AsiaScholarship American University of Central Asia posted 3 months ago
Scholarships for a Master of Laws at the American University of Central Asia
A two-year LL.M is being offered to the law department of the American University of Central Asia (AUCA). In the academic year 2020/2021 (Master of Laws) program taught by prominent academics, professionals and well-known visiting professors from the United States, the European Union, and Central Asia. This is the LL.M. The course offers teaching and learning of the highest quality in small seminar environments so that students can optimize their ability. At the heart of LLM and AUCA, we blend the best Liberal American and Central Asian practices with each student’s personal approach.
This is the LL.M. The system is structured so that mid-career professionals with limited free time may meet domestic and international professionals. The software is taught in an intensive modular style in order to accomplish this goal. The curriculum is aimed at improving its students’ technical skills and experience in international and business law in order to train practitioners on national and foreign labor markets. This is the LL.M. The goal of the program is to train postgraduates with a BA and MA in foreign ventures, organizations, state institutions, non-governmental organizations, private law firms, and commercial organizations, including teachers and researchers, as well as for MSc or Ph. D./S.J.D. continuing education. Programs. Systems
- Opportunity type: Partially Funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship Level: Master degree
- Feild of Study: Law
- University: American University of Central Asia
- Availability: Afghanistan
- Gender: Male and Female
- No. of Opportunity: 4 opportunity
- Deadline: August 25, 2020
- Acquire knowledge of international and comparative law and build expertise to become a competent lawyer
- Learn with the practical experience from well-known American, European, and Central Asian professors
- Profit from the American Liberal Arts tradition, a dynamic multicultural, multidisciplinary learning community
- A large number of study programs and a dual degree with partner universities can be enjoyed at the International Degree University (U.S. Indiana University McKinney School of Law; Mykolas Romeris University Lithuania; University of Arizona, US).
- Participate in the most prestigious competitions in international law, seminars, and other scholarly and technical activities
- Programs pay for applications submitted before August 15, tuition fees up to 20 percent.
- Be able to generalize and critically evaluate information that is the basis for independent learning and the use of new knowledge and skills
- Be fluent in a foreign language at the professional level, have good oral and written communication skills and are experienced users of computers
- Apply professional judgment, carry out the quality legal study, carry out legal research and solve legal problems using innovative methods and techniques, create new, original ideas in the professional field
- Drafting and interpreting normative acts, carrying out legal experience in drafting normative acts, acting as experts and consultants, and delivering professional legal advice in different areas of law
- Teach legal disciplines at a high theoretical and methodological level, drawing on international best practices, using online tools, and applying the new teaching forms and methods
- Demonstrating leadership skills, engaged citizenship, taking steps and initiating programs to create a welfare state
How to Apply
Apply now online or visit the AUCA Admissions Office in Room G20 of the new AUCA campus at 7/6 Aaly Tokombaev Street.
Do you have any Questions? Email: [email protected]
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science