SBW Berlin Scholarship for international students – fully FundedScholarship SBW Berlin posted 2 months ago
SBW Berlin Scholarship for international students – fully Funded
SBW Berlin offers a fully-funded scholarship for Afghanistan and international students to pursue their higher degree in level of Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree in berlin Germany.
The SBW Berlin Scholarship helps young people from abroad with financially deprived family background and utilizes the skills they gain during their studies in Germany to promote long-term non-profit initiatives, preferably in their home countries.
The aim of SBW is to support the poor county students to get a higher degree in the great country of Europa if you wish to study in Germany apply today and grab this opportunity before the deadline.
Details | SBW Berlin Scholarship
- Opportunity type: Fully funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship Level: Bachelor degree | Master degree
- Sponsored by: SBW Berlin
- University: Potsdam universities
- Avaibility: International
- Gender: Male and female
- No. of Opportunity: 20 Scholarship
- Deadline: 31. December. 2020
Benefits | SBW Berlin Scholarship
- Living allowance
- Tuition fee
- Travel allowance
Duration | SBW Berlin Scholarship
- The Bachelor degree Duration: 4 years
- The Master degree Duration: 2 years
Eligibility | SBW Berlin Scholarship
- The international applicant should be between 18 – 30 years old.
- Average grades equivalent to 2.0 at least (German grade point)
- The applicant Has no first-degree family member in Germany.
- The international applicant should be able to prove the low income of the household.
- The applicant should be from one of the countries that need assistance for development.
- Homeless foreigners and recognized refugees.
- EU long-term resident permit holders.
- If funding is provided to students to study in Germany by other organizations or governments, this scholarship cannot be available.
Documents | SBW Berlin Scholarship
- Recommendation letter
- Evidence of low net income.
- Letter of motivation
- Copy of certificate of last attended school/college
- Previous transcript.
- Admission to the university where you intend to study (should be in Berlin or Potsdam)
- Certificates of achievements
How to Apply
Before more apply for this scholarship please visit the official website to read more about opportunity teams and condition
For more information please visit the official website
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science