Rochester Institute of Technology Free Online Course on Public SpeakingCourse EdX posted 4 months ago
Rochester Institute of Technology Free Online Course on Public Speaking
Optimistically, you learn how to use effective tools and skills to organize and to give excellent presentations, and to develop confidence as a speaker.
Many people say that they speak publicly as one of their greatest fears when asked. In fact, many well-known speakers admit that once they were extremely anxious to speak with big meetings.
Details | RIT
- Opportunity type: Fully Funded
- Opportunity: Online Courses
- Study type: Online
- University: Rochester Institute of Technology
- Availability: International
- Gender: Male and Female
- Course Language: English
- Course topic: Communication
- Course Organizer: EdX
- Certificate cost: 49$
- Course Duration: 3 weeks
- Deadline: No Deadline
You will learn methods that help decrease anxiety, improve trust, and adopt a process that leads to a positive speech experience. This course is part of the Soft Skills Professional Certificate Program.
This provides you with knowledge of the values required to speak formally, with a focus on organization, facts, language use, policy, execution, ethics, and the effective use of media assistance.
- Critical thinking
- Well-ordered narrative
Objectives for learning
- The way to identify main and supporting ideas
- How to reproach other communicators with the values of this course
- How to build an obvious and impactful address
- Techniques and methods for controlling anxiety in public speaking
- When to implement the main components of the talk contact process
- Exclusive learning opportunities will be available to verified learners, such as live programs hosted by the subject matter experts.
- The course is taught by the world’s leading universities
- Proven motivator give yourself an extra motivation to complete this course and other courses online
- Easily shareable you can share it anywhere
- Officially certified and signed instructor emphasizing your skills and knowledge you will gain
How to apply
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science