Rhodes Global Scholarships at University of Oxford 2021Fellowship Scholarship Oxford University posted 4 months ago
Rhodes Global Scholarships at University of Oxford 2021
The Rhodes scholarship program is the world’s oldest and one of the most prestigious international scholarship programs. The Oxford-based Rhodes Trust administers this initiative and each year provides 100 fully-funded scholarships for postgraduate students to study at the University of Oxford, UK.
Therefore, Rhodes House warmly accepts applications from an exceptional talent and quality youth adults who are inspired to engage with global problems, committed to helping others, and devoted to being value-driven, principled adults for the good of the world. In the end, apply for these scholarships if you meet the criteria to become a Rhodes Scholar.
- Opportunity type: Fully funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship Level: Master | phD
- Gender: Male and Female
- University: Oxford University
- No. of Scholarship: 100 Scholarship
- Availability: International
- Fields of study: All Feilds
- Deadline: July 31, 2020
- Fully funded Scholarship
- Application fee
- University fee
- living allowance
- Local Transport
- Air travel expense
- Check your Nationality to Know your eligible for this scholarship: Click here
- Applicant must have a Bachelor degree ( undergraduate degree )
- On or after 1 October 2019 you satisfy the criteria to complete your first degree
- Academic achievement: minimum GPA minimum of 3.70 out of 4.0
- English language: You need a sufficiently high standard of English to meet the University of Oxford’s English competence requirements.
- Your Rhodes Scholarship is admitted to Oxford University in October 2021; the opportunity can not be postponed.
- The Rhodes Scholarship is awarded only when the University of Oxford is successfully accepted.
- If an adequately eligible candidate can not be found, no candidate will receive a scholarship.
- Application form: Submitted in English, or with their English translations
- Copies of official documents
- Birth certificate
- National Registration Card
- A personal statement
- Full CV Details
- Academic credentials
- Positions of leadership
- Employment positions
- Engagement in student
- Community or political activities, Please do not attach a photograph to your CV.
- English Language Proficiency: TOEFL / IELTS
- Please note that there is an eligibility test in the application form as well. If you have completed this form, you will enter the ‘Request Eligibility Test’ box and a member of the Rhodes House team will review and accept your Global Bursary eligibility or reject the application. Without approval from Rhodes House, you can not submit your application.
For more information about the scholarship, please refer to the Rhodes Trust website and specifically to (Information for Global Scholarships Candidate).
How to Apply
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science