Reach Oxford Scholarships 2021 – Fully FundedResearch Scholarship @Oxford University posted 12 months ago
Reach Oxford Scholarships 2021 – Fully Funded
The Oxford University of UK offers a fully-funded scholarship to international students to pursue their higher degree in level of Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, and PhD degree for the year 2021.
It’s a great opportunity for international and Afghan students to apply for scholarships before the deadline there is more than 1000 scholarships are available. We know that Oxford University is one of the top-ranking universities in the world.
Details about Oxford Scholarship
- Opportunity type: Fully funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship level: Bachelor degree | Master degree | PhD degree
- University: Oxford University
- Location: United Kingdom
- Avaibility: International
- Gender: Male and Female
- No. of opportunity: 1000
- 15th October 2020 (For Undergraduates)
- January 2021 (For Graduates)
What are the benefits of the Oxford Scholarship?
- Full tuition fee
- Living Expenses
Which filed are available at Oxford Scholarship?
- Archaeology and Anthropology
- Biochemistry (Molecular and Cellular)
- Biomedical Sciences
- Classical Archaeology and Ancient History
- Classics and English
- Classics and Modern Languages
- Classics and Oriental Studies
- Computer Science
- Computer Science and Philosophy
- Earth Sciences (Geology)
- Economics and Management
- Engineering Science
- English Language and Literature
- English and Modern Languages
- European and Middle Eastern Languages
- Fine Art
- History (Ancient and Modern)
- History and Economics
- History and English
- History and Modern Languages
- History and Politics
- History of Art
- Human Sciences
- Law (Jurisprudence)
- Materials Science
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Mathematics and Philosophy
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Medicine (graduate entry)
- Modern Languages
- Modern Languages and Linguistics
- Oriental Studies
- Philosophy and Modern Languages
- Philosophy, Politics, and Economics (PPE)
- Philosophy and Theology
- Physics and Philosophy
- Psychology (Experimental)
- Psychology, Philosophy, and Linguistics
- Religion and Oriental Studies
- Theology and Religion
Note: For more information please click here to view the full list ( View Full List )
What you should know before applying for Scholarship
- Choose which course you would like to study. You can only apply to one course at Oxford, and you can’t apply to Oxford and Cambridge in the same year. See the information on all our courses.
- Check the admission requirements for your course. Specific grades and subjects required are also shown on each course page.
- Decide whether to express a preference for a particular college or make an open application. If you make an open application, you will be assigned to a college which has had relatively fewer applications for your course in the year you apply.
How to apply to the Oxford University Scholarship?
You can apply for oxford university scholarship online via the official apply portal of the university