Radcliffe Institute Fellowship at Harvard University in the United StatesFellowship Scholarship Harvard University posted 4 months ago
Radcliffe Institute Fellowship at Harvard University in the United States
For the Radcliffe Scholarship Program, 2021-2022 applications are now available. Radcliffe Institute provides opportunities to people who have an outstanding professional level of researchers, writers, academics, public intellectuals, researchers, and artists in their fields of work and the world.
The Scholarship is awarded to fellows seeking to earn a 9-month bursary at Harvard University, USA. Radcliffe Fellows are able to create new techniques and methods, challenge artistic and science standards, and strengthen our shared experience and present with unparalleled resources.
- Opportunity type: Fully funded
- Opportunity: Fellowship
- University: Harvard University
- Location: United state
- Gender: male and female
- Availability: International
- Duration of fellowship: 9 months
- Arts and Humanities Deadline: 10 September 2020
- Science Deadline:1 October 2020
- Technology Deadline:1 October 2020
- Engineering Deadline: October 2020
- Mathematics Deadline: October 2020
- Stipend of 78,000$
- Research expenses 5,000$
- Fellows may be eligible for additional funds to enable them to ensure a smooth transition for travel costs, children’s care and lodging.
- The Radcliffe Institute provides community luncheons and other opportunities for the future inclusion of members of the cohort.
Fellowshio Program Details
- Awarded bursaries are residing for nine months from 1 September 2021 until 31 May 2022. Awarded to the Radcliffe Institute. Bursaries should be fully committed and fully committed to the work described in their proposal.
- During their residential fellowship, fellows will be staying in the Greater Boston area.
- In order to provide them with access to the various resources of Harvard University, including libraries, housing, and athletic facilities, Radcliffe Institute offers bachelor’s or study space in Byerly Hall and full-time Harvard appointments as fellow guests. If fellow students wish to recruit students of Harvard as Research Partners, they will also be covered for the hourly wages of the Radcliffe Institute.
- Radcliff expects its fellow members to actively engage with its colleagues and to participate fully as a member of the community of Radcliffe. All fellow students present their work-in-progress, either as a private talk or as a public lecture, in addition to the lectures of the fellow students in that academic year (up to two lectures a week).
- Fellowship is open to researchers, authors, scholars, public intellectuals and artists whose work differs in their fields of activity and worldwide;
- Candidates may apply to the same project either as persons or in a group of 2 to 3 participants;
- Radcliff aims at diversity across a wide range of areas, including discipline
- Career stage
- Race and ethnicity
- Country or source
- Sexual orientation
- Ideological perspective
- Application form
- Project proposal,
- Writing or work sample
- Recommendation letters 3x
How to apply
Create your account or sign in applying for this opportunities and enjoy free Scholarship daily from your account and you can also visit the official website of the fellowship
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science