Private Partnerships Internship at WFP in KoreaInternship/Job World Food Program (WFP) posted 4 months ago
Private Partnerships Internship at WFP in Korea
The World Food Program offers an internship program for students who have earned a degree or who have at least two years of their undergraduate degree enrolled. In fact, candidates may have access to the resources for mentorship. In addition, availability will support interns through WFP workshops or seminars, according to the funds. In the end, woman candidates or qualifying candidates from developed countries are chosen
Details WFP Internship
- Opportunity type: Partially Funded
- Opportunity: Internship
- Internship Location: japan
- Organizer: World Food Program
- Gender: Male and female
- Availability: International
- Internship Language requirements: English and Korean
- Internship Benefits: monthly stipend of about 1000$
- Reference number: 123010
- Deadline: 7 July 2020
Responsibilities WFP Internship
- Helping Zero Waste, Zero Poverty Initiative to Introduce. Then, which is given to raise awareness of food waste concerns and collect funds from private companies.
- Support to establish and handle WFP Seoul Office Private Sector Cooperation.
- n addition, it will help in controlling the publication of media related to its private sector stakeholders.
- Documents preparation for the meeting with partners.
- Establish new approaches for improved channel protecting and stewardship of public-private partners and donors.
- Perform market analysis, track, evaluate results, and assist others in forming relationships with the private sector and identifying its potential that could help achieve the strategic goals of the WFP.
- Translate the requested information in Korean or English
- Completed undergraduate studies over two years or qualified in the following areas within the last six months:
- Business administration
- Political science
- International relations
- International development or cooperation
- Public administration
- Public relations
- Related fields…
- The applicant joined a university course in the past 12 months
- Language Requirements: Strong English or Korean Language skills
- Excellent skills in the computer
How to Apply
To for this internship Create your account and join daily updates and opportunities and you can also for more information please visit the official website