Postdoctoral Networking Tour in Artificial Intelligence (AI)Research DAAD German Academic Exchange Service posted 4 months ago
Postdoctoral Networking Tour in Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Twice a year the German Student Exchange Program (DAAD) selects a group of excellent foreign postdoctoral researchers to visit the German artificial intelligence research hotspots. The tours explore a broad variety of areas and technologies for the study.
Your postdoctoral researcher? would like to obtain a deeper insight into study prospects in Germany? Are involved in building lifelong partnerships with leading research groups in Germany? please apply for this excellent program now.
- Opportunity type: Fully Funded
- Opportunity: Research
- Organization: DAAD – Germany
- Location: Germany
- Gender: Male and female
- Availability: International
- Duration: 7 Days
- Deadline: 16 August 2020
- Coverage of all program
- Domestic travel
- Travel Expenses
- Local Transport Expences
You can expect
- Receive pure information by meeting top scientists during on-site tours universities; research institutions; Private companies.
- Obtain insight into high-profile research projects ( Click here )
- Enjoy face-to-face deliberations with experts
- German research system
- German industry
- Funding opportunities
- The job markets and the employers’ view
- Application procedures for jobs and funding
- Take advantage of countless networking opportunities like representatives from industry and academia and The other tour participants.
- An outstanding academic track record based on artificial intelligence and machine learning (preferably related to one of the new guest institutions’ study areas);
- Earned a Ph.D. before the trip but not more than five years ago (exceptions should be recognized only if supported by excellent achievements);
- Not living in or associated with a German organization during the previous 12 months;
- Drive and commitment, ambition, and passion displayed to play a part in shaping the future.
- Contact information
- Publications in scientific journals
- Passport Size photo
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity log in and Apply Now
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science