Postdoctoral fellowship program at Ghent University, BelgiumGhent University posted 4 months ago
The postdoctoral fellowship program at Ghent University, Belgium
The post-graduate Scholarship program is intended for International instructors with a Ph.D. degree in inorganic chemistry and green chemistry, to teach various fields. The study and development of metal-organic structures and technologies was undertaken in chemical science. In turn, candidates are responsible for taking part in the GUGC Research Center for Environmental Technology, and guiding bachelor graduates, offering internal and external facilities. Those that qualify should then apply for this fully sponsored plan.
- Opportunity type: Fully Funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship Level: Phd
- Awarding Country: Belgium
- University: Ghent University
- Availability: International
- Gender: Male and Female
- Deadline: July 31, 2020
- Salary based on Ghent University
- June and December Bonus.
- Traveling transportation.
- Medical insurance
- Visa Support
- Relocation support.
- Academic research in inorganic chemistry and green chemistry in general and metal-organic frameworks (MOFs), particularly which is reflecting significant publications in national and international peer-reviewed books or journals.
- Applicant must take part in meetings actively
- Strong academic background
- Communication skill
- Organizational skill
- The applicant must have a doctorate or a diploma or certificate
- Two years of work experience
- Letter of motivation
How to apply
You can apply for this scholarship via Email attach all your documents and send here
Submission Email: [email protected]
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science