OSCE Academy in Bishkek Kyrgyzstan Master of Arts Scholarship 2021-2022Scholarship OSCE Academy posted 3 months ago
OSCE Academy in Bishkek Kyrgyzstan Master of Arts Scholarship 2021-2022OSCE Academy in Bishkek Kyrgyzstan Master of Arts Scholarship 2021-2022
OSCE Academy announced fully funded scholarships for Asia countries to pursue their higher degree in the beautiful country of Kyrgyzstan. each year OSCE Academy offers 60 fully-funded scholarships, right now offers MA in Politics and Security Programme and MA in Economic Governance and Development Programme. its great opportunity for the TEFL and ELTS are not required. If your interest and fulfill the requirement apply before the deadline.
Details about OSCE Academy Scholarship
- Opportunity type: Fully Funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship level: Master degree
- Availability: Asia
- Location: Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
- Title of Scholarship: Master of Arts Programmes
- Gender: Male and Female
- No. of opportunity: 60
- Duration: 18 months
- Application type: Online
- Starts Date: 1 September 2021
- Deadline: 20 December 2020, 11 pm (Bishkek time)
Which Counties are Eligible for the OSCE Academy Scholarship?
What are the Benefits of the OSCE Academy Scholarship?
- Full tuition fee
- A stipend of 300 euros per month
- Round trip travel
- Medical insurance
- Funded internship opportunities in Europe for top GPA students
Who is eligible for the OSCE Academy Scholarship?
- Effective completion of a higher education degree in a related academic area (BA, MA, Specialist Diploma)
- Advanced level of English* NOT TEFL or ELTS (you’re saved)
- The applicant should be from one of these countries like* Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan.
How to Apply for the OSCE Academy Scholarship?
There are two types of the application select your program click on the link read more and apply today for this opportunity
- MA in Politics and Security Programme: [email protected]
- MA in Economic Governance and Development Programme: [email protected]
For more information please visit the official website of OSCE Academy
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science