MEXT Japan Scholarships for International students 2021 – Fully fundedResearch Scholarship MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship posted 2 months ago
MEXT University Scholarships for International students 2021 – Fully funded
MEXT Japan Scholarship invites international students to pursue their higher degree fully funded in japan in different filed of study Students can apply for different degrees, Bachelor’s degrees, Master’s degrees, and PhD degree 2021.
Applicants must apply to APU first to be considered for this scholarship. Then APU will select eligible candidates for recommendation to the scholarship organization.
About MEXT Japan Scholarship
Awarded this scholarship to outstanding international students recommended by APU. This scholarship is supported by the Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) with the goal of enhancing international competitiveness and facilitating the active exchange of international students at Japanese universities.
Details | MEXT Japan Scholarships
- Opportunity type: Fully Funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship Level: Bachelor degree | Master degree | PhD degree
- Organization: The Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT)
- Location: Japan
- Gender: Male and female
- Availability: International
- Deadline: 22. November. 2020
Eligibility | MEXT Japan Scholarship
- Intend to study overseas in Japan
- Not have Japanese nationality and be a national of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan
- The applicant Be born on or after April 2, 1986
- The applicant must have achieved a GPA of at least 2.30 on a 3.00 scale at their most recent university
- Those that serve on an active military duty or civilians who are working at the time of application by the military are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Recipients must be able to arrive in Japan within the APU stipulated time of arrival.
- Those applying for this scholarship may not have received a MEXT scholarship in the past unless they have more than 3 years of educational research experience after the final payment of the previous MEXT scholarship.
- Those pursuing this scholarship can not qualify for another MEXT scholarship.
- Recipients of this scholarship are unable to receive a scholarship while studying at APU from another scholarship organization.
- In Japan, recipients of this scholarship must have “residents” as their residency status (visa status).
Benefits of MEXT Japan Scholarships
- 100% of tuition (covered by the APU Tuition Reduction Scholarship)
- 144,000 JPY per month for living expenses (amount subject to change)
- Economy class air travel between the home country and APU at the beginning and end of the program
How to Apply
- Send the application for an APU until 18 November 2020 (September 2021 Enrollment). No further documents are needed for this scholarship
- APU reviews application documents and chooses candidates outstanding to recommend to MEXT.
- Applicants chosen to be recommended for this scholarship will be informed with the final results of their APU applications.
- Selected applicants complete additional MEXT application documents and send them to APU.
- The final scholarship award results are decided by MEXT.
For more and apply CLICK HERE
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science