Leiden University Minerva Scholarships 2020 – Fully FundedResearch Scholarship Leiden University posted 1 month ago
Leiden University Minerva Scholarships 2020 – Fully Funded
Leiden University offers Minerva fully funded scholarships for international students to pursue their higher degree in level of Master’s degree and Bachelor’s degree in Nederland. it’s a great opportunity for international students and Afghan students to study free in a beautiful country.
Details | Minerva Scholarships
- Opportunity type: Fully Funded
- Opportunity: scholarship
- Scholarship level: Bachelor degree | Master degree
- Sponsored by: Minerva
- Location: Netherlands
- University: Leiden University
- Avaibility: International
- Feild of Study: All fields of Study
- Gender: Male and Female
- Deadline: 15. 12. 2020
Benefits | Minerva Scholarships
- Living expenses
- Airfare expenses
- Research expenses
- A month stipend 900 to 1000 Euro
Feild of Study | Minerva Scholarships
- Governance and International Affairs
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Teaching/ Education
- Growth & Training
Faculty | Minerva Scholarships
- Humanities, Medicine/LUMC
- Governance and Global Affairs
- Law, Social and Behavioural Sciences
- Interfacultair Centrum Voor Lerarenopleiding
- Onderwijsontwikkeling en Nascholing (ICLON)
Eligibility | Minerva Scholarships
- The applicant must be enrolled with Leiden University for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- The appliance relates to the distinctive or prestigious thesis or study projects within or outside the Netherlands.
Selection Criteria | Minerva Scholarships
- Both applications will be considered by the Allocation Committee.
- During the assessment process, attention is paid to the importance of the study and how it can lead to the creation of knowledge about education.
- One month after the application date, you will be told about whether you have won a scholarship.
How to Apply
For more information please visit the official website
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science