Kuwait Undergraduate Scholarships for Afghanistan 2020 – Fully fundedAnnouncements Scholarship Ministry of Higher Education posted 2 months ago
Kuwait Undergraduate Scholarships for Afghanistan 2020 – Fully funded
Kuwait has announced the award of four undergraduate scholarships to the ministry of higher education of Afghanistan, However, Kuwait has suspended its teaching activities due to the Coronavirus. The documents of the eligible candidates should be ready and sent to the esteemed Ministry of Foreign Affairs as soon as possible so that the mentioned scholarship will be announced again.
- Opportunity type: Fully Funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship Level: Bachelor degree
- No. of Scholarship: 4
- Offered by: Kuwait Government
- Availability: Afghanistan
- Gender: Male and Female
- Deadline: Soon
- The percentage of applicants’ school grades in the last three years is higher than 95%.
- The applicant should be a graduate 1398
- Certificate of the school that has the approval of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Have an electronic passport
- Nationality Certificate
- Criminal Liability Form
- 4x photos
- Health examinations
Feild of Study
- gnomon – Sharyaat
- Arabic language and literature
- Administrative Sciences
According to the above conditions, the applicants who are interested in registering for the mentioned scholarships can register and obtain the forms of “candidacy, commitment letter, a guarantee of lines, irresponsibility of crime, confirmation inquiry, leisure examinations” to the Ministry of Higher Education. And complete it before 6/15/1399 and submit it again to the Department of Foreign Relations and Exchange Regulations.
If the number of applicants is more than the available sites, 4 applicants will be selected considering the highest percentage of three-year secondary school grades. In addition, priority will be given to applicants who have the above conditions in the 1398 entrance exam.
What is noteworthy is that the Kuwaiti Scholarship program is currently suspended and a form is currently being distributed in order to make the necessary preparations for the candidates. In Kuwait, no candidate should be nominated for the scholarship that the esteemed applicants should consider before registering.
Note: Applicants who are recognized and eligible for the 4 site stock exchanges of the mentioned country, after sending them to the stock exchange country, should consider the following items.
- Students must follow the rules and principles of the university and the dormitory.
- Students should be punctual in their lessons, as delays in reaching the class will disrupt the flow of education.
- Absence for more than six hours, with the exception of illness with the approval of the doctor and the hospital, causes the student to be separated.
- Students are not allowed to request leave or travel outside Kuwait except during their legal leave period, which is one month per semester.
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science