Kadir Has University Scholarship in Turkey 2021 – Fully FundedResearch Scholarship Kadir Has University posted 3 months ago
Kadir Has University Scholarship in Turkey 2021 – Fully Funded
Kadir Has University offers a fully-funded scholarship for international to pursue their higher degree in turkey in the level of Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, and PhD degree. As we know turkey is one of the top countries in word that students want to study in Turkey. For the Kadir Has University scholarship program, you don’t IELTS/TOEFL.
- Opportunity type: Fully funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship Level: Bachelor degree | Master degree | PhD degree
- University: Kadir Has University
- Country: Turkey
- City: Istanbul
- Gender: Male and Female
- Availability: International
- Deadline: 28th August 2020
Feild of Study in Kadir Has University
Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering
B.Sc. in Bioinformatics and Genetics
B.Sc. in Electrical – Electronics Engineering
B.Sc. in Energy Systems Engineering
B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering
B.Sc. in Information Technologies
B.Sc. in Management Information Systems
Faculty of Communication
- B.A. in Advertising
B.A. in Public Relations and Information
B.Sc. in Communication Design
B.A. in New Media
B.An in Radio, Television, and Cinema
Faculty of Art and Design
B.Sc. in Architecture
B.Sc. in Graphic Design
B.Sc. in Industrial Design
B.Sc. in Interior Architecture and Environmental Design
Faculty of Economics Administrative and Social Sciences
- B.A. in American Culture and Literature
B.A. in Business Administration
B.A. in Economics
B.A. in International Relations
B.A. in International Trade and Finance
B.A. in Political Science and Public Administration
B.Sc. in Psychology
Benefits of Scholarship
- Undergraduate Scholarship: Tuition waiver 25% to 100%
- Masters (with thesis) and PhD programs: Tuition waiver 25%, 50%, and 100%
- Application for a KHAS university program for international students is assessed for a bursary.
- Candidate don’t need any separate scholarship application
- The scholarship covered based on academic merit
- Candidate with 1.8 GPA at the end of each academic year
Criteria of Selection
- International students either graduating from high school or studying in secondary school last year may apply.
- The Republic of Turkey’s natural residents, those with the Ministry of the Interior’s permission losing their citizenship, and those with the Official Report on the Use of Rights Granteeed for their children’s maximum legal age under Law No 5203, which is inscribed in the certificate that Turkish citizenship is abandoned.
- Students with dual nationality (Turkish or TRNC) who obtained Turkish / TRNC citizenship and did not inherit it (those with dual nationality who were foreign-national citizens but later acquired Turkish citizenship);
- Turkish or TRNC citizenship who began their secondary education abroad before 02/1/2013 and who finished their last three years of secondary education in foreign countries
- Turkish or TRNC nationalities who started their secondary training abroad after 01/02/2013 and finished their whole secondary education abroad
- TRNC residents who have their whole TRNC high school and GCE A / L grades.
- Statement of Purpose
- Reference letters 2x
- Undergraduate or graduate diploma
- The certificate of diploma equivalent to that of a Turkish higher education institution (the letter of equivalency will be issued at the end of the first half) is to be approved by the Foreign Equivalency Bureau of YÖK for diplomas given abroad.
- English language proficiency test results
- Transcript listing all classes taken and grades at which the student has completed or graduated in all higher education institutions.
- If no explanation of the grading system is given for the transcript, then specific records for the grading system of the institutions concerned must be issued. English Competence Test results accepted by the University of Kadir Has (whether in whole or in part in English)
- Copy of your Passport with a personal information page on the Turkish proficiency test results approved by Kadir Has University (if the curriculum is in full or partial Turkish).
- Please upload a copy of your national ID if you do not have a legitimate international passport at the time of the request.
How To Apply
For more information please visit the official website of Kadir Has University of Turkey
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science