jobs in Kabul as Receptionist by Salam UniversityInternship/Job @SALAM University posted 1 year ago
jobs in Kabul as Receptionist by Salam University
Salam University is one of the leading private universities in Afghanistan. Salam established in 2008 in Kabul, founded by a group of intellectuals and experienced professors. It generates and preserves knowledge, understanding, and creativity by instigating inquiry conducting high-quality research, and promoting scholarship that benefits students, scholars, and communities across the country with lots of high standards.
- Opportunity type: Salary Based
- Opportunity: Job
- Organization: Salam University
- Location: Kabul
- Job Title: Receptionist
- Work Type: Full-Time
- Gender: Male
- No. of opportunity: 1 Vacancy
- Nationality: Afghan
- Functional Area: student affairs department
- Experience: 1 year
- Salary: As per the organization’ Salary Scale
- Probation period: 3 Months
- Contract Duration: Permanent
- Deadline: 09/28/2020
Duties and Responsibility
- Attendance at high duty time.
- Observance of Islamic ethics in interaction with university students and clients.
- Wear the right uniform.
- Answering phone calls.
- Taking care of arranging the admission section (information).
- Enrollment of new students.
- Distribution of registration form for newcomers.
- Provide detailed information on all university programs and short-term courses.
- Collaborate with student management when needed.
- Guiding guests and clients to various departments of the university.
- Collaborate with the entrance exam committee in arranging the exam scene.
- Delivering information booklets and other publication leaflets of Pohenei scientific programs to clients.
- Guiding and providing information for new clients and students.
- Submitting monthly, quarterly and annual reports of activities to the general management of student affairs.
- Perform other task-related tasks.
- Having work experience in the field of information
- Familiarity with the computer.
- Familiarity with Dari, Pashto, and English languages.
- Working hours: 1:00 pm to 8:00 pm
How to apply for a job?
You are kindly requested to submit your cover letter and CV mentioning the position title (finance officer Full -Time) in the subject line to the following email addresses.